Gifts have always been things of joy. A gift explains emotions better than words, be it with loved ones, clients, or employees. To say a job well done with a box of chocolates means much more than the proverbial pat on the back. A box of sweet treats or thoughtful gifts to clients for their trust seals lifelong patronage. To keep up with the expectations and social customs of the modern-day, we need a robust, data-driven gifting partner for client gifts. A gifting solution that is efficient, all-encompassing, and time-saving. That’s Eva for you.
Client Gifts: To Eva or Not to Eva, That Is The Question
Eva is an artificial intelligence-powered chatbot that analyses client preferences. Through a set of questions to the recipient, Eva understands the client’s tastes and chooses the most suitable gift. When Eva learns that the recipient prefers coffee over tea, it curates a gift related to coffee. Eva, thus, doubles the joy of receiving gifts by alluding that it would be something desirable while managing to pack a surprise. A feeling equated to a visit from grandparents; we know they are sure to bring something we like, which makes it more exciting.
One-Stop Gifting Solution
Logistically, Eva is a one-stop-shop for all your gifting needs. An all-encompassing gifting superpower, Eva decides, curates, and delivers the perfect gifts. Eva has raised the standard of automated gifting by making the gifting experience hassle-free and delightful for the sender and the receiver. It helps a business concerned about the ideal client gifts. Presents a solution for corporates discussing the right gifts for employee motivation or holiday gifting. Even for something as simple as a housewarming gift or a closing gift for a real estate client, Eva does it all. The process is quite simple and takes very little time, as explained below.
- Sign up with Eva, generate customized gift links, and share it with the clients. (Sign up)
- As the client/gift receiver opens the link, Eva chats up with the client, presenting a set of questions to analyze preferences. The questions are fun, amusing, and reasonably personal to understand likes and dislikes.
- It then tailors the gifts based on the responses collected and the budget specified by the sender.
- The client/receiver receives the (customized/branded) gift on the scheduled day, like handwritten notes and/or in branded gift boxes.
And everybody is happy. But it doesn’t end here. What if a client finds the gift disappointing?
Well, Eva goes a step further by acting on feedback and ratings. Here is where it gets interesting. It says sorry in style by sending another better gift, free of charge!
Eva does pre and post-sales with a human touch, working on feedback and updating its algorithm. The highlight, however, is the fact that Eva is not a one-hit-wonder. It surprises and delights every single time. Irrespective of the number of clients, events, and occasions, Eva gift wraps the surprise element along with personally curated gifts that never fail to amaze. Eva thrives on good feedback.
Distinguishing Features of Eva
Such splendid throughput is possible because of the advanced features and enhanced interface that make it ideal for all gifting purposes.
- CRM Integration – Eva enables smooth integration of a range of CRM tools through Zapier. When there is a trigger for client birthdays and other special occasions, Evabot instantly sends a gift link to the client and ensures delivery on time.
- Data Analysis – With inputs from Google gift trends and gift ratings by customers, Eva enhances the algorithm to better suit customer preferences and refine catalog quality. Eva also ensures a client/receiver is never presented with the same gift. If that isn’t cool, what is?
- Acceptance Rate – Gifts delivered by Eva has a stellar acceptance rate of 95%, and the completion rate of Eva Gifting Assistant is 99%. It also boasts a 100% month-on-month subscriber base growth. Eva? It’s E-wow. (Republic)
- Control – Eva can run entirely on auto-pilot from analyzing preferences, curating gifts, and ensuring delivery. The degree of control depends on the user’s relationships with the recipient. For example, if the client is a close friend, the sender can manually input preferences and choose the gift based on recommendations from Eva.
- Assortments – If we specify a gift bundle, for example, a welcome mug + T-shirt for employee onboarding, Eva takes care of everything else, from finding out T-shirt sizes to delivery.
A bot based on human sensibilities offers the best of both worlds, doesn’t it?
Use-Cases You Simply Can’t Ignore
Owing to its brilliant features and enhanced functionality, there are instances when companies use Eva to tackle difficult situations.
Negative feedback – It accepts feedback and pacifies a disgruntled customer by sending better gifts. By doing so, it ensures to uphold the company’s goodwill. What better way to say that our reviews matter than a brand new, better gift?
On the flipside, Eva also sends out thank you gifts on receiving positive feedback.
Unplanned gifting – A webinar done right or an event wrapped up, calls for celebratory gifting. The host company need not go through the trouble of planning the whole process from scratch. Instead, send Eva gift links to the participants’ email and leave the rest to Eva.
Marketing tool – Companies can send Eva gift links as incentives to promote the brand and improve leads. For example, a realtor can reward the customers for referrals by sending them Eva gift links.
Remote employee engagement – It becomes difficult for companies with an international presence to engage with employees and maintain morale. With Eva, you can send a gift box for commendable teamwork. Boost employee morale by sending them tailored gift sets on special occasions.
Webinars and e-summits – In such instances, gifting to stakeholders having remote access spells trouble. With Eva, all the sender has to do is select a budget and share the gift link with recipients.
Lead generation – Surprising an inactive customer or a customer at the top/middle of the sales funnel with a gift makes the customer feel valued. It also positively influences the customer’s decision-making. One Eva, many benefits.
Redefines gifting – Eva is a change from standard company gifts during rewards programs and other occasions. Employees can now input preferences instead of having to accept impersonal, customary gifts. Brownie points since it also makes the employees feel cherished and valued.
This incredible AI offers a range of benefits through four kinds of gifting plans.
Basic – apt for personal and professional use, this plan has an array of features accessible without a subscription.
Premium – Available for subscription annually at $69 per month, Premium plans are ideal for small teams.
Pro – Billed annually at $129 per month, Pro offers powerful and advanced features in addition to Premium.
Enterprise – Enterprise offers everything from Pro and more. (Eva)
Eva through its gifts puts a smile on the client’s face and fosters lifelong commitments. Investing in Eva offers benefits like happiness, loyalty, and goodwill which are crucial for long-term growth.
Eva is a seamless, hassle-free, and reliable gifting solution. It strives to make the gifting experience a delight for both the sender and the recipient.
Offering an array of delightful client gifts for different occasions, Eva does what it does best, guaranteeing happiness. Every. Single. Time. Try our 14-day FREE trial.